I always hate when I want something that I can't have! And boy, have I found the perfect example of that! It has always been a dream of mine to own a bay Arabian. I found one I love for a really decent price. But wouldn't you know it...I already have two horses that I don't get to spend enough time with now days, and we just don't have the means or room for a biggie. :( But I'm in love!
http://horsetopia.horse-for-sale.org/classifieds/ad294724
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
June
(22)
- A Message by George Carlin
- Things are looking good!
- Don't you hate that!?!
- Shouldn't be doing this!
- Evolution of Dance
- Lessons from the Geese
- Taz growing up
- Since surgery
- Pictures of my ordeal
- They thought I died!!!!
- Friday is almost here...
- Kindness in the most unusual places
- The battle inside us all...
- Stressful times
- Nothing new happening
- I came down with this last year!!! Watch out, any...
- A week from today
- Thoughts on Love
- This is some shitty weather!!!
- Just devastating...
- I've created a monster!
- I'm beginning to hate...
-
▼
June
(22)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment