A window into my mind!

Friday, June 6, 2008

A week from today

God willing, I will be having my surgery!!
Dancing
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I was in so much pain last night, I thought I'd end up having to go to the hospital. I popped a 500 vicadin instead, and let me tell you...it didn't touch the pain! I went to bed praying it would lessen while I slept, but 1 am comes around and I couldn't take it anymore. Got up out of bed, took a 800 Ibuprofin, and went back to sleep. The pain went away quite a bit, but unforunately, I can still feel it today too. Now let me explain something...I was told not to take asperin, advil or any other pain drug (except vicadin) 7 to 10 days before surgery. I could not help it!!! I was dying in pain!!! And today technically makes 7 days until surgery. I guess I've been lucky because I haven't had much pain for the past 3 weeks, but man, yesterday when it came, it came! I guess I will be taking it really easy this week, and NOTHING better come up between now and next Friday!!!!

It's sad when going in for surgery makes you almost as excited as if you were going to an amusement part. I just can't take the pain anymore. I actually cried infront of Mark last night. I didn't mean to, but he walked in while the tears were falling. Usually, the pain hits me in the middle of the night, and I'm able to cry to myself. Of course, if no one sees the tears, then they assume I'm not hurting as much as I say I'm hurting. I think he found out last night that it hurts REALLY BAD! So let's hope that next Friday is the day!!!!!!
Please

No comments:

Songs


Counter