I've been debating on whether I really wanted to write this post or not, and I guess it all boils down to...I feel I must. Life is such a fragile thing. I'd hate for something bad to happen, and I didn't take the opportunity to say what I wanted to say before hand. I guess the only problem now, is that I don't know how to say the things I want to. I guess if I was to die on Friday (or any other day for that matter), I'd want to say the following.
I have been blessed with the best family I could have ever hoped to have. My mom and brother have helped me so much throughout the years. They mean the world to me, and I am priviledged to call them not only family members but friends. And Mark, I don't even know where to start. He is my soul mate and my other half. He has stuck by me through my good times and bad, and my crazy addiction to new fur-family members. He understands me (or at least pretends to). I'd be lost without him, and I'm thankful for every day I have with him. As for the rest of my family, I love you all and have been grateful that I've had the chance to be related to you all.
As for my friends who I've grown up with or have made throughout life's journey, you have helped to make me who I am today...and I like me. That must say a lot about you all. You guys have helped me to get through the good times and bad, and you all hold a very special place in my heart. I thank God that we've been woven into each others' lives.
For those I've hurt at one time or another, I am so very sorry. I only wish that I had known what I was doing, before I did it. I once fell in love with a song called "Dear God" by Charles and Eddie. I always knew that I'd want to feel like that song when I die, and I can honestly say that if this is the time, then I do. I have made my peace with God, and most of my family and friends, and that's what is most important to me. I've lived a good life full of love for those around me and my special fur-family. Who could ask for more?
So IF this is truly my last words, then I guess I'd want to leave these final words of wisdom for whoever reads this...
Be who you truly are and let others love you for it. You can't please everyone, so live your life for yourself.
Be open minded. Things are too great to be overlooked. Life is not black or white, but a variety of colors inbetween.
Don't be too judgemental of others. We all live our own lives, and not everyone is going to agree with what we do. It doesn't make it right or wrong.
Treat others the way you want them to treat you. Life isn't about you, it's about the people you interact with on a daily basis. Love and respect them!
Love and laugh as often as you can, while you can. It truly will make life that much more meaningful.
Forgive others! NO ONE is perfect. We do the best we can with what we have to work with.
And finally, don't take life too seriously! In the end, no one's going to make it out alive! Live today like it could be your last.
I love you all, and hope that I'll be back in a couple of weeks to further entertain you with my ramblings. Take it easy...I plan to. Lol!
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
June
(22)
- A Message by George Carlin
- Things are looking good!
- Don't you hate that!?!
- Shouldn't be doing this!
- Evolution of Dance
- Lessons from the Geese
- Taz growing up
- Since surgery
- Pictures of my ordeal
- They thought I died!!!!
- Friday is almost here...
- Kindness in the most unusual places
- The battle inside us all...
- Stressful times
- Nothing new happening
- I came down with this last year!!! Watch out, any...
- A week from today
- Thoughts on Love
- This is some shitty weather!!!
- Just devastating...
- I've created a monster!
- I'm beginning to hate...
-
▼
June
(22)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



1 comment:
hoping all is well with you!!!!!
Post a Comment