Have you ever had one of those days where you're just irritated and you have no idea why? I don't have them often anymore, but every now and then, one sneaks up on me. Well, I'm feeling that way right now. No one has done anything to me, and I'm not stressed...I just feel annoyed with everyone. I decided to come over and get online because that always seems to work out the frustration.
The only problem is, I have absolutely nothing to do online. I'm bored! Aw...maybe I'll just watch a movie!
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Gads!
- He's driving me insane!!!
- This weekend brought up bad memories
- OH.......my gosh!
- Red lights
- Happy late easter!
- Plan on going on vacation?
- :(
- Geeze
- Movies
- Oh damn!!!
- Wonderful Silence
- Love at first sight
- Don't try this at home....HAHAHA
- Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
- We'll be leaving...
- Tomorrow's the day
- Falling out of love
- Well it's a windy, cloudy morning...
- Stupid MySpace!!!
- Helpful website
- Waiting...and waiting
- Using
- Tip for the day
- Breeding like....rabbits
- He makes me laugh!
- Loyalty
- It better NOT be true!!!
- UGG!
- Damn...it's out!!!
- "Kissed by the death angel" by SMV
-
▼
March
(31)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment