As if I don't have enough going on in my life, Mark and I have decided to go and view a home tomorrow. What am I thinking??? Actually, the home is in my neighborhood, has a lot of land and is a really decent price. I keep telling myself that...
Mark and I have had three different mishaps with homes. I'd like to think there was a reason for them, and that we were just picking the wrong homes. As I always say, things happen for a reason. So why not? If I'm going to be a whole new person soon, I might as well have a new house too. :)
It's not as big as I'd like, but since it's only Mark and I, that shouldn't matter much. It has a huge yard, which means plenty of room for the fur-kids. So I'll let you know how it goes.
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Gads!
- He's driving me insane!!!
- This weekend brought up bad memories
- OH.......my gosh!
- Red lights
- Happy late easter!
- Plan on going on vacation?
- :(
- Geeze
- Movies
- Oh damn!!!
- Wonderful Silence
- Love at first sight
- Don't try this at home....HAHAHA
- Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
- We'll be leaving...
- Tomorrow's the day
- Falling out of love
- Well it's a windy, cloudy morning...
- Stupid MySpace!!!
- Helpful website
- Waiting...and waiting
- Using
- Tip for the day
- Breeding like....rabbits
- He makes me laugh!
- Loyalty
- It better NOT be true!!!
- UGG!
- Damn...it's out!!!
- "Kissed by the death angel" by SMV
-
▼
March
(31)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment