A window into my mind!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stupid MySpace!!!

I've been hacked AGAIN!!! How are they doing it??? I didn't even sign onto something that I shouldn't have. WHY ME???

The first time I was hit, my account started sending porn out to all my friends. Yep, try having a guy you had a huge crush on back in the day, contact you and ask if your "freaky". Once I found out what he meant, I freaked out because I have minors on my friend's list.

The second time I was hit, I ended up getting all these car clubs on my friend's list. And now, someone went through and erased all of my information, background and slideshows. They ended up putting some kind of "Hot Singles" website in my About Me section. Ok...

I loved my background...it's been there since I started my account over 2 years ago. I couldn't find it again, so I had to change it. :( Oh well, I guess it was time for a change.

No comments:

Songs


Counter