A window into my mind!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Wonderful Silence

Mark has started to read one of my Iris Johansen book's, and I have to say that I love the silence that we share as we both lay in bed, reading our seperate books. There's something that feels so loving, and special...time spent together, yet oddly apart. It's simple things that make me the happiest, and shows me that he cares the most.

Now whether he's enjoying the book or not, I can't say. But I do love the fact that he's trying to bond with me over something that means so much to me. I feel bad as I'm constantly asking him, "have you met so and so yet?" or "are they here or there yet?", but he simply gives me an answer and continues reading. He's such a wonderful person really. I feel a little bad because he's always looking for that great book to read...so I started him off on the first book out of a set of four. The poor guy...the first two are basically historical romances that set the stage and lead up to the two modern thrillers. You can't just read the two thrillers without first being intoduced in the first two books. So right now, he's sent back into a world of 16th century romance, with daring plots of revenge and murder.

No comments:

Songs


Counter