We spent the day snacking, so by the time it was dinner time, no one was really hungry. But we all sat down to watch "Enchanted". That movie is soooo cute. But then...I'm a huge Disney buff. I love anything disney, and Disneyland is my most favorite place on earth. It's weird actually, the hospital down in Burbank, is side by side to the Disney company. I wish I would have taken a picture of it, it had the Snow White dwarves on the building like they were holding up pillars. I was mesmorized. Then on the other side of the hospital about 2 blocks down, is the Disney Channel building. It was awesome, even on such a scary day, I found peace with my surroundings. I did snap a pic of the tower with my cell phone though...

Anyways, if you haven't seen "Enchanted", I suggest you do. It gives a whole new meaning to a disney classic. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment