A window into my mind!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

UGG!

Ok, so yesterday something was said and it's making my mind spin. My mom's co-worker told her that she shouldn't be scared for me or sad, should I die because of this whole ordeal. She said that everyone is going to die and they should be ready for it.

Let's just say, even though I understand where she's coming from, my mom didn't and she went off on her. That's not something you tell a parent, when it deals with their child and possible death.

But it does lead up to an important question...if you believe you're going to heaven, then why would you fear death? Me myself, I don't necessarily believe in heaven and hell in the same sense that everyone else seems to. I won't get into my religious beliefs, but let's just say that I don't believe that I'd go to either place. So to me, I don't have that worry of being hellbound. As time is passing by, I've began to realize a lot about myself. I don't fear death...if I was to die tomorrow, I'd be fine with it. Sad maybe if I knew ahead of time, but the thought doesn't traumatize me. BUT I do fear being tortured before I die. I want my death to be quick (in my sleep, on the operating table, overdose), not slow and agonizing (stab wound, cancer or any other disease).

But wow, to have someone actually tell my mom not to worry if I die, kinda blows me away.

No comments:

Songs


Counter