The national enquirer is reporting that Patrick Swayze only has 5 weeks to live. While I don't usually believe what the tabloids say...unless I hear it straight from the horses mouth or see proof...I do have to say that this story better NOT be true!!! But unfortunately, I find that most of the tabloid stories have an ounce of truth to them...afterall, rumor's usually start somewhere.
I fell madly in love with Patrick Swayze in 1987. It was at the prime of his career, and dammit, he made black clothing look sexy as hell. He had that mischievious look in his eye, and that luscious smile of his. Yep, you guessed it....it was while watching Dirty Dancing. Who didn't fall in love with him and wish with all their might that they were "Baby"? I've tried to follow his career, and I've stuck by him through his good times and bad...Seriously, we all make mistakes!
Did you know that him and his wife made an emergency landing at an airport less than 20 minutes from me? Geeze, I would have LOVED to have been there!!! Tiss, tiss. All I can say is, I hope with all my might that this is one story that is 100% false!
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Gads!
- He's driving me insane!!!
- This weekend brought up bad memories
- OH.......my gosh!
- Red lights
- Happy late easter!
- Plan on going on vacation?
- :(
- Geeze
- Movies
- Oh damn!!!
- Wonderful Silence
- Love at first sight
- Don't try this at home....HAHAHA
- Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
- We'll be leaving...
- Tomorrow's the day
- Falling out of love
- Well it's a windy, cloudy morning...
- Stupid MySpace!!!
- Helpful website
- Waiting...and waiting
- Using
- Tip for the day
- Breeding like....rabbits
- He makes me laugh!
- Loyalty
- It better NOT be true!!!
- UGG!
- Damn...it's out!!!
- "Kissed by the death angel" by SMV
-
▼
March
(31)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment