Was out clipping the horses yesterday and wouldn't you know it? I got trampled! Last weekend, Gideon stepped on my two little toes on my foot. Yesterday, Zoey reared up and kicked me with her leg (I have a HUGE black and blue bruise), then she stomped on my big toe, on the same foot that Gideon got last week. So now, only two toes are safe and functioning. :( We started to get impatient with her, so she's funky looking with some hair still on her back and sides. Maybe tomorrow we'll get back to it. We needed a break. :)
So today, all I've done is work on my 80's music player. Bad thing about it is that the songs constantly change, so I have to go and refind them all. But right now, I'm loving that all songs are refreshed. :) I can sit here and type, and listen to my player. Nothing like jamming to the old stuff. I LOVE the 80's. Why did they ever go more into the stuff of today? Don't get me wrong, some of it is good...but nothing compares to the sounds of the 80's!!! Maybe soon, I'll put my player on this blog, that way you can all jam out with me. :)
A window into my mind!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Gads!
- He's driving me insane!!!
- This weekend brought up bad memories
- OH.......my gosh!
- Red lights
- Happy late easter!
- Plan on going on vacation?
- :(
- Geeze
- Movies
- Oh damn!!!
- Wonderful Silence
- Love at first sight
- Don't try this at home....HAHAHA
- Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
- We'll be leaving...
- Tomorrow's the day
- Falling out of love
- Well it's a windy, cloudy morning...
- Stupid MySpace!!!
- Helpful website
- Waiting...and waiting
- Using
- Tip for the day
- Breeding like....rabbits
- He makes me laugh!
- Loyalty
- It better NOT be true!!!
- UGG!
- Damn...it's out!!!
- "Kissed by the death angel" by SMV
-
▼
March
(31)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment