A window into my mind!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

DRUM ROLL please....

Ok, so I promised to post pictures of a new and improved me.

Here's the before....
Photobucket
And here's the updated me (with my normal eye color, hazel)....
Photobucket
With blue eyes....
Photobucket
And with brown eyes....
Photobucket
Everyones' telling me that the black looks better on me than my normal brown. I personally love the red streaks. It took Mark 2 hours to do the black, and it will wash out within 5-40 washes, although since my hair isn't blonde underneath, it will probably wash out within 2-3 washes. But at least I can enjoy the temperary change. I used to be bleached blonde for about 4 years....
Photobucket
But I got tired of the burning pain I had to go through to touch up my roots...and I get bored with my appearance a lot, so I decided to let my hair grow back natural. It was horrible watching my roots as they grew and knowing I couldn't redo them. Because of it's length....
Photobucket
it's been 4 years since I last bleached it, and I only have about an inch and a half left of blonde at the tips. I know I could easily cut it out, but it's the last bit and I'm attached to it. :) But now that I've had the brown, I'm getting bored again, and I feel like I want to do something different with it. I can't decide if I want to go permanently black, or put a few blonde streaks back into it. But I know whatever I do, it will take 4 more years to grow out again, so maybe I'll stick to the temperary coloring for a while. :)

No comments:

Songs


Counter