A window into my mind!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Must be a wonderful butt!

Saw this on a sales board today....

Weanling chestnut quarter filly. Super athletic, runs circles in her corral. Sweet and gentle, loves kids, easy to walk on lead, easy keeper, ties, good with her feet, loads, great project horse for kids starting w horses in 4-h/FFA. Kids can groom her and crawl under her tummy and pick up her feet. No papers. $300 or ? must sell.
Or come and meet her yourself. We are home most of the time. 909-731-&#$% (edited)

Photobucket

I'm not usually a snarky person, but a couple things definately jump out at me.

1.) Don't all horses run circles in their corral at one time or another??? Does that make them super athletic...or just active?

2.) Why o why would a decent parent allow their child to crawl under a horse's tummy? Do parents not understand that no matter how calm a horse may seem, all it takes is a fly to tickle or bite the wrong area, to make a horse kick out??? Or a scary noise, to make that horse dart??? I have minis, and I can tell you that I try not to get my head anywhere near their bellies, and if I must get close, (I have Mark there with me at all times) I stay 100% alert to their body language! One well placed blow is all it takes, and there is no way in hell I would chance it because it's "cute".

3.) If you are selling a horse, why would you only post a picture of their butt!?! No offense, but it isn't even a great picture of her butt! I can't even see her lower legs to see if their decent, and she looks really butt-high. Does she even have a face?

People never cease to amaze me!

No comments:

Songs


Counter