A window into my mind!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mark's Birthday...

is in TWO days!!! Hard to believe that we've been together since he was 22, and now he's turning 32. Wow, where have the years gone? So anyways, I talked him into taking the day off of work. I think we're going to see the third Mummy movie coming out (I love the mummy movies and have probably seen both of them 20 times each). Then we're having a huge BBQ, and I'm making him a cake. I have never made a Black Cherry Forest cake before, so I'm kinda curious to how it will turn out, but that's what he wants, and that's what I'm gonna attempt. Lol. I made these little miniature cheesecakes a few nights ago for his job's picnic, and they were a HUGE success. One of the guys got ahold of one before the meal, and told Mark that he shouldn't even take them for everyone else to eat. Made me feel really good.

Anyways, I have no idea what I'm getting him yet. He wants these hinge things for the truck because we bought a bedliner, but I have to have him there to pick those out (call it a female's stupidity towards vehicles!). We're not going all out for any of our birthdays, because we plan on making a trip to Sea World in a couple of months, and that's basically a gift to us all. We deserve it, we seldom get out of the house anymore. But it's nice now that the horses can munch on hay during the day...there's less restrictions on us. :)

No comments:

Songs


Counter