A window into my mind!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks anyone?

Well it was an interseting 4th of July here. Mark brought the horses up so I could see them, and so they could graze the grass some. As soon as I saw Gideon walk, I knew something was wrong. Turns out, he has summer sores AGAIN! He had them last summer, and a trip to the vets took care of it. I heard he'd always be prone to them, and sure enough, he has them again. I sure hope that I can take care of it this summer and that the vet won't have to again. Bought all sorts of fly things, so hopefully, the numbers will dwindle lots. Took some pictures and all in all, had a good morning with them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went to see the fireworks and wow, did they botch them this year. They were not all that spectacular. I'm assuming that's because they kept going off really close to the ground and people were probably getting hurt or at least scared. But there wasn't really a finale, like there always is. They kept pausing the fireworks, and people didn't know if they were finished or not. Several times I put the camera down, just to have them go off again. But I did get some good shots.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks like a flower...
Photobucket
A heart (upside down)...
Photobucket
A smiley face (sideways)...
Photobucket
A little too close for comfort...
Photobucket
A sliver of the moon...
Photobucket
Today, Mark decided to clip Kody. It's the first time we've done it, because we always take him to a groomers. He is such a good dog. He's half chow and lab, and the lab defintely shows more than the chow does. He's a sweety.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That's basically all that's happened here the past couple of days. I got quite a bit of sun, and quite possibly pushed myself a little too much, but it's nice to be able to get back to somewhat normal activity. I sure hope that exercising isn't that far off. :) Hope you all have had a great weekend!

No comments:

Songs


Counter