A window into my mind!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Go see it!

Last weekend, my brother and I went to the drive-in and saw "Hancock" and "Don't mess with the Zohan". If you like super hero movies (or even if you don't), this one is definately worth seeing!!! I kept hearing good things about it, and figured that hey, it's Will Smith, when has anyone ever dogged anything he's done? So I didn't have the same faith as everyone else, that this movie was a must see. My brother also didn't really want to see it. We sucked it up and went, basically to see Zohan (BIG Adam Sandler fans here!!!).

Let me tell you, Hancock was a GREAT movie!!! It was definately worth the money, and I think as of now, it's my favorite super hero movie (and I LOVED Iron Man!!!)! I can see why it is getting good reviews! Zohan on the other hand made us laugh our asses off, but I think we both agreed Hancock was the movie of the night for us.

Now speaking of Adam Sandler movies, I can hardly wait until "The House Bunny" comes out. Now it's not really an Adam Sandler movie, but it is a Happy Madison movie. And I love Anna Faris!!! Here's the trailer (and yes, it's a chick flick!!!)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9aOSrQEqd4

1 comment:

Bridgizzal said...

Oh if you like super hero movies go see Hellboy 2.. I liked it more than Hancock... :-) I love movies..

Songs


Counter