A window into my mind!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!???!!!

Bang Your Head
When I was 17, my first official hook up was with this guy named Matt. I worked with him, and well, he asked me out on a date. He was nice looking but a total asshole, and I think that drew me to him. He was my first kiss...well actually we made out ALOT (but hey, I was curious!!!).
Embarrassed 1
Anyways, the one time was enough, and we never went out again although we kept a casual friendship. Then I graduated high school and haven't seen him since. But I've always wondered what happened to him, what he looks like now, you know all that good stuff. I just looked him up on MySpace.

Ummm...maybe it was a bad picture, but I don't know what happened! He's changed ALOT!!! Not so cute anymore. It looks like he's happy though, and that's whats important. But dang, if there's one thing I realized...let the past stay in the past! Sometimes, it's better to remember things the way they were.
Shock 3

* Yay, my smilies are back!!! They really add to the effects, don't they?

Songs


Counter