tomorrow's a dream come true!!! With the storms we've been having lately, it's kind of hard to say. The plan is still to go to my post-op appointment tomorrow (hard to believe it's been 5 and a 1/2 weeks since my surgery already), and then go to the Santa Monica Pier for a while and play in the ocean. The last time we went to the pier, we saw a pair of seagull wings floating in the water. It was gross but kind of interesting at the same time. I wonder if a shark got the rest of it or ?
Then we'll go to the Iris Johansen signing. Hopefully the weather will be fine tomorrow and we'll be able to enjoy the day! I can't forget to take my camera. I'm getting sooooo excited!!!
A window into my mind!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
July
(33)
- They ARE smarter than me!!!
- Kinda creepy!
- Mark's Birthday...
- He thinks he's a "Smart Guy"
- "The woman and the fork"
- And here I thought he was getting fat...
- Rocking...and a...Rolling
- I'm just irritated
- Vegas baby!
- DRUM ROLL please....
- I AM A BAD FRIEND!!!!
- Beauty is not cheap!
- A truly wonderful day!
- I hope...
- Awe...just beautiful!
- Just for Bridget...
- Dang, "Mafia Wars" sucks!!!
- All about the girls!
- He's such a big boy now!
- Yesterday was a nice day
- AHHHHH....Running around the house screaming!!!
- Go see it!
- Ahahahahahahaha!!!!
- WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!???!!!
- I wanna be able to do this!!!!!!!!!!!
- A nice visit
- Must be a wonderful butt!
- Family drives me crazy!!!
- Fireworks anyone?
- Jumping up and down in excitement!!!!
- As Tony the Tiger would say...."That felt Geeeeer-...
- This is what's wrong with the world!
- I wish money grew on trees!
-
▼
July
(33)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment