I was looking through the morning news and stumbled on this article.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/25/karolina-kurkova-labeled_n_108759.html
Now tell me, where in the hell would she be considered fat???? Maybe she doesn't look as toned as the other models, but I would give anything to look as good as her. Just because she's curvy, doesn't make her fat! And those rolls under her arm? It's probably lose skin from them telling her that she needed to lose 10 pounds! I'm fat, and I don't have rolls like that under my arm. Yes, she has a teeny tiny bit of cellulite on her butt, but geeze. At least she looks healthy! I think people's views of her being "fat", is what leads today's women to believe that you've gotta eat a grape for breakfast and a raisin for dinner! Makes me sick!
A window into my mind!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
July
(33)
- They ARE smarter than me!!!
- Kinda creepy!
- Mark's Birthday...
- He thinks he's a "Smart Guy"
- "The woman and the fork"
- And here I thought he was getting fat...
- Rocking...and a...Rolling
- I'm just irritated
- Vegas baby!
- DRUM ROLL please....
- I AM A BAD FRIEND!!!!
- Beauty is not cheap!
- A truly wonderful day!
- I hope...
- Awe...just beautiful!
- Just for Bridget...
- Dang, "Mafia Wars" sucks!!!
- All about the girls!
- He's such a big boy now!
- Yesterday was a nice day
- AHHHHH....Running around the house screaming!!!
- Go see it!
- Ahahahahahahaha!!!!
- WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!???!!!
- I wanna be able to do this!!!!!!!!!!!
- A nice visit
- Must be a wonderful butt!
- Family drives me crazy!!!
- Fireworks anyone?
- Jumping up and down in excitement!!!!
- As Tony the Tiger would say...."That felt Geeeeer-...
- This is what's wrong with the world!
- I wish money grew on trees!
-
▼
July
(33)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment