A window into my mind!

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm just irritated

So yesterday I could tell something was wrong with Mark. I can always tell when he's mad or feeling guilty, no matter how hard he tries to hide it. It's just something I can hear in his voice or see in his manner. And it was there yesterday, although he kept telling me that nothing was bothering him.

So I sat down and asked him all about the night before. You know, like how the concert was, if he got hit (people were moshing), just simple things. He starts talking and then out comes the fact that he helped some girl up, so she could crowd-surf. Now I know this isn't that big of a deal, but it seriously bothers me. Just the fact that he had his hands on another woman, to help lift her. I know it's common at the kind of concert he went to, but still....If I was in an elevator and a guy infront of me had lint on his shoulder, Mark wouldn't want me touching him to get it off, or dusting dirt off some stranger's pant leg. And he sure as hell wouldn't want me to put my hands around the guy for whatever reason. Why can't he show the same respect, and realize that if I can't do it, neither can he?

I have to be honest...Mark and I have had some really bad times with jealousy. For the first few years we were together, he constantly checked other girls out. It made me have a really bad complex, and well, it truthfully made me want to better that complex by flirting with other guys. I mean damn, if he can show other girls attention, why can't I get attention from other guys? It took me flirting with guys to make him stop, and we've been doing really good since. Ok, I take that back...it took him giving his female co-worker a ride (in MY car) and lying to me about it, to make it stop...I was seriously going to leave him four months after we got married!

And now this. He didn't lie about it, and he says he didn't think anything of it (therefore he wasn't feeling guilty), but I could just tell something was there hidden. It's bothering me!!! Why can't he just keep his hands and eyes to himself??? :(

1 comment:

Bridgizzal said...

oh sara... you two are crazy... I am sure that he didnt mean anything by it... keep an open mind and think.. hey at least he told you...

Songs


Counter