I have to section Gideon off at feeding time, because the little piggy wig gobbles down his food, then goes after Zoey's if not. So Gideon's feeding area is in the run-in, and Zoey gets the rest of the pen (and eats in the shed).
Well for the past four days, some how, Gideon has managed to undo the gate and he's in with Zoey when I go back out there. As soon as I turn the corner where he can see me, he sounds off like a trumpet, to let me know that he's already out. I personally think he's rubbing it in because he's usually quiet in the mornings when I go back out there.
I have no idea how he's opening the gate. I thought for sure today that I had taken care of the problem. Walk back there and nope...he's fooled me again. Ughhhh...why are these guys soo smart!?!
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
July
(33)
- They ARE smarter than me!!!
- Kinda creepy!
- Mark's Birthday...
- He thinks he's a "Smart Guy"
- "The woman and the fork"
- And here I thought he was getting fat...
- Rocking...and a...Rolling
- I'm just irritated
- Vegas baby!
- DRUM ROLL please....
- I AM A BAD FRIEND!!!!
- Beauty is not cheap!
- A truly wonderful day!
- I hope...
- Awe...just beautiful!
- Just for Bridget...
- Dang, "Mafia Wars" sucks!!!
- All about the girls!
- He's such a big boy now!
- Yesterday was a nice day
- AHHHHH....Running around the house screaming!!!
- Go see it!
- Ahahahahahahaha!!!!
- WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!???!!!
- I wanna be able to do this!!!!!!!!!!!
- A nice visit
- Must be a wonderful butt!
- Family drives me crazy!!!
- Fireworks anyone?
- Jumping up and down in excitement!!!!
- As Tony the Tiger would say...."That felt Geeeeer-...
- This is what's wrong with the world!
- I wish money grew on trees!
-
▼
July
(33)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment