I am soooooooooo thrilled!!! Ok, I am only obsessed with two people in this whole world! Darren Hayes formally from the music group "Savage Garden", and an amazing author named Iris Johansen. Last year, my dream came true and I was able to see Darren Hayes perform live, after a 10 year wait. A couple months later, I went to an accustic show, and he signed autographs afterward. I actually got to shake his hand!!!
Just a little while ago, I found out that Iris Johansen is coming to California for a book signing. She hasn't done a Book Tour for over 10 years!!! (My smilies aren't working for some reason, so picture me dancing, haha). And as luck would have it, she'll be in Torrance on the 21st, and that's the day I'll already be down in Burbank for my 6 week check-up. It's like a 30 minute drive, with lots of beach in between! My appointment is at 10:15 that morning, and the signing isn't until 7:00 that night, but I think we might go to the beach inbetween. We haven't been to the beach in a few years, so that will be nice. BUT DANG, I'LL GET TO MEET MY SECOND IDOL!!!!! Oh yeah!!! Life is good!
A window into my mind!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
July
(33)
- They ARE smarter than me!!!
- Kinda creepy!
- Mark's Birthday...
- He thinks he's a "Smart Guy"
- "The woman and the fork"
- And here I thought he was getting fat...
- Rocking...and a...Rolling
- I'm just irritated
- Vegas baby!
- DRUM ROLL please....
- I AM A BAD FRIEND!!!!
- Beauty is not cheap!
- A truly wonderful day!
- I hope...
- Awe...just beautiful!
- Just for Bridget...
- Dang, "Mafia Wars" sucks!!!
- All about the girls!
- He's such a big boy now!
- Yesterday was a nice day
- AHHHHH....Running around the house screaming!!!
- Go see it!
- Ahahahahahahaha!!!!
- WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!???!!!
- I wanna be able to do this!!!!!!!!!!!
- A nice visit
- Must be a wonderful butt!
- Family drives me crazy!!!
- Fireworks anyone?
- Jumping up and down in excitement!!!!
- As Tony the Tiger would say...."That felt Geeeeer-...
- This is what's wrong with the world!
- I wish money grew on trees!
-
▼
July
(33)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment