Ok, only people with horses will understand where I'm coming from, in this entry. Seeing poop is a good thing! It is every horse owners worst fear, to have their horse stop having manure piles. A pooping horse is a healthy horse.
Well I just found out that the same is true for rabbits. Willow is just now, after a week, starting to have normal poop again. He has been constipated, I think because it's been cold and he hasn't been drinking as much. Rabbits are supposed to eat all sorts of veggies, but for some reason, Willow is picky. He only samples things, then leaves them unless it is a yogurt treat, green grass (which is scarce this time of year) or Cool Ranch Doritos. Well, I could tell he had a tummy ache by the way he was acting, but nothing we did seemed to work. He started getting to the point where anorexia was setting in, and he didn't poop very much at all. We forced fluid into him (have you ever tried to hold a rabbit down???) and finally we have normal piles of poop today. Hopefully this is a turning point and means that he'll be getting back to normal again. (I'd sure like to take the horses out this weekend.)
Weird topic I know, but I'm just so happy that he's feeling better. :)
A window into my mind!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
January
(25)
- Wowza!
- This works!
- What the F#$% !?!
- Burrr....it's cold out there
- Battle of the sexes
- Wind, wind, go away!
- Little escape artist
- Who does she think she is???
- The Lost Dr. Seuss Poem
- What a sad day :(
- Today was a blast
- Damn, I can't do it!!!
- HAHA...groomer I am not!
- Ah poop!
- I'm engaged :)
- Those eager beavers!!!
- Honesty?
- Once you go black, you never go back!
- A day of destiny
- To diet or not to diet?
- Oh well
- I'm Back!
- Oh hum...
- Can people really change?
- First entry
-
▼
January
(25)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment