I was also on bunny watch. Willow hasn't been feeling all that well the past couple of days. He's considered a senior rabbit now, so his age worries me when he doesn't act quite like himself. And unfortunately for me, I have to guess at whats bothering him because I can't take him to the vets (he gets extremely paranoid in cars and I'm afraid he'll give himself a bunny-heart attack). But I think we're over the worst, at least I hope we are. I think he actually likes being sick, besides the discomfort, because he gets spoiled rotten. Awe, ain't he a cutie?

Geeze, ever wonder how you can be married to such a smart ass? I have this really bad habit of saying "Hell if I know". Well today I gave Mark my famous line and he comes back with..."The Helifino resides only in Barstow and is an amazing site to see....it's half elephant and half rhino." (Rolling eyes!) He always has some good comeback....but he truly is the sweetest person. Since I wasn't feeling great yesterday, he called me up from work and told me that we could take the horses over to Mojave Narrows this weekend, if I want. I've been bugging him about it for the past two weeks, and he said he'd rather wait until springtime when the horses are clipped. But he said that we could do it, so that it would brighten my day. :) Gotta love him! I have fond memories of going fishing at Mojave Narrows with Wilma and her family, when I was little. I can't wait to take the horses, so they can interact with the other horses there. Wait a minute...what's wrong with being fuzzy? I think they're kinda cute!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment