I've taken nearly every precaution I could to make it so they can't destroy anything else, but they always find something new. :( Just Tuesday, I was commenting how gorgeous Gideon's mane is growing back. (He's not fat, he's just fluffy!)

They must have overheard me because I went outside yesterday, and Zoey had chewed a lot of it off. :{

They used to have such beautiful long tails too, but then I guess they decided to stand around chewing at each others' butts. I had to give them both a cute little bob cut.

Awe man, I shutter to think what they'll think of next. I have haybags ready to put out for them, but I'm scared they'll eat their way through them too. Horses are not dumb animals! Who ever said animals didn't think, plan or scheme, have never met any of my furkids. But I still love them to death...even if they are taking me to the brink of madness. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment