My brother bet me money that I wouldn't be able to do this...eat 6 saltine crackers in a minute. The farthest I got was to cracker 4. They're just soooo dry! It's nearly impossible to swallow them in that amount of time....I'm sure that most people can't do it, simple as it sounds. :( Oh well.....
Another one I've heard is, it is impossible to swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon. Nope, can't be done. Anyone care to try??? :)
A window into my mind!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
January
(25)
- Wowza!
- This works!
- What the F#$% !?!
- Burrr....it's cold out there
- Battle of the sexes
- Wind, wind, go away!
- Little escape artist
- Who does she think she is???
- The Lost Dr. Seuss Poem
- What a sad day :(
- Today was a blast
- Damn, I can't do it!!!
- HAHA...groomer I am not!
- Ah poop!
- I'm engaged :)
- Those eager beavers!!!
- Honesty?
- Once you go black, you never go back!
- A day of destiny
- To diet or not to diet?
- Oh well
- I'm Back!
- Oh hum...
- Can people really change?
- First entry
-
▼
January
(25)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment