A window into my mind!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wind, wind, go away!

Wouldn't you know it? I'm having a good hair day and the wind is blowing really hard. :( Geeze. There's supposed to be a big storm coming in, but I never believe what the weather people say. If my town is on the news, then I know that we won't get any rain. If I don't see my town on the forecast, then I know to be leary. We have storm clouds over us, but they'll probably just blow right on through....the only good thing about all this wind. It's just one of those days where you want to cuddle inside, and watch a good movie....or spend your time online. :D I don't have much planned for this weekend, especially if the weather gets worse. Mark is playing his PS3...I swear...he has such a fun time on that. I've went to bed alone the past three nights because him and my brother were playing online. But at least he's enjoying his Christmas present. :)

No comments:

Songs


Counter