Well today is officially my second day of Medical Leave. So for those of you who have to work, I hope you enjoy this. :)
I love my job, I love my pay. I love it more and more each day.
I love my boss, he is the best. I love his boss and all the rest.
I love my office and it's location. I even hate to go on vacation.
I love my furniture, drab and grey, and piles of paper that grow each day.
I think my job is really swell. There's nothing else I love so well.
I love to work among my peers,I love their leers, jeers and sneers.
I love my computer and it's software. I hug it often though it won't care.
I love each program and every file. I'd love them more, if they worked a while.
I'm happy to be here. I am, I am. I'm the happiest slave at the firm, I am.
I love this work, I love the chores. I love the meetings with deadly bores.
I love my job, I'll say it again. I even love those friendly men.
Those friendly men who've come today, in clean white coats to take me away!!!
A window into my mind!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
January
(25)
- Wowza!
- This works!
- What the F#$% !?!
- Burrr....it's cold out there
- Battle of the sexes
- Wind, wind, go away!
- Little escape artist
- Who does she think she is???
- The Lost Dr. Seuss Poem
- What a sad day :(
- Today was a blast
- Damn, I can't do it!!!
- HAHA...groomer I am not!
- Ah poop!
- I'm engaged :)
- Those eager beavers!!!
- Honesty?
- Once you go black, you never go back!
- A day of destiny
- To diet or not to diet?
- Oh well
- I'm Back!
- Oh hum...
- Can people really change?
- First entry
-
▼
January
(25)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment