A window into my mind!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This works!

Alright....my two hours are up! I am no longer upset over the situation with the doctor's office. I will just continue to call them until I get lucky. Maybe tomorrow will be the day. :)

I learned a couple of years ago, that the only thing that kept me unhappy, was holding on to all the wrong-doing that I felt others did to me. I was soooo angry with everyone. But then I realized that the only person who was miserable because of all that pain, was me. I couldn't let it go, therefore, it affected everything I did, ate at me. I hated my jobs, hated others, hated my life. I finally saw the light...the only way I was ever going to be happy, was to...just...let...things...go. It was really hard at first, but then it started getting easier and I started feeling happier. Forgiveness is truly the best thing that someone can do for themself.

Now days, I try not to hold any grudges. I sulk, I vent, then I let things roll off my shoulders. Mark and I still argue occasionally, but I only let the anger fester for a couple of hours, then I go and apologize to him for the things I said. It has helped our marriage beyond measures and I feel at peace with myself for the first time in my life. And I'm really, truly, happy.I actually found a website that offers wonderful advice on forgiveness, and I recommend it to anyone who is having trouble with forgiveness of any sort. It's definately worth reading.

http://www.celebratelove.com/forgive.htm

Every day is a new day...a chance to start out fresh, with a new slate. Never put off doing today, what might haunt you tomorrow.

No comments:

Songs


Counter