A window into my mind!

Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm engaged :)

Mark came home yesterday with a big smile on his face. I knew something was going on. He walks up by me and says I need to ask you something. I said, "O...K...", having no idea what he wanted (he always wants something when he acts boyish). He got down on one knee and said, "If I asked you to marry me again, would you?" I looked at him and said, "Not until next year" and smiled. He then slipped this on my finger.....
Photobucket
Isn't it cute??? It's a mood ring and I seem to inspire green, blue and purple alot. But don't ask me what they mean! I thought he was very sweet, even if I can't remarry him just yet. You see, Mark and I have it all planned out...we got married on our fifth year anniversary, and truthfully, we did it the best way we could think of, to accommodate our friends and family. But we decided long ago, that every five years that we're together, we'll re-do our wedding vows wherever we weren't able to do it the first time. So far, we've decided to do it at Disneyland (possibly the next time we say our vows), on Catalina Island (by the beach), maybe on a cruise ship, in the mountains, and then eventually we'll do what everyone else does and get hitched in Vegas. We're only a little over a year away before we go back to the alter. :)

No comments:

Songs


Counter