A window into my mind!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh well

We didn't get to take the horses over to Mojave Narrows today because Willow isn't out of the woods just yet. When one of the fur-kids is sick, we make a special point to spend time with them and monitor them closely. Poor little guy! I hate the fact that animals can't talk, I always feel guilty and frustrated with not knowing exactly whats going on. :( He's still humping everything in sight, so I know he isn't "that" bad just yet.

Our foster kitty isn't doing so great either. We took in a little stray guy who was on the verge of death. He is really small for his age...he's about 8 months old, but is the size of a 3 months old kitten. He's been occupying our bathtub for the past month, and I just don't think he's going to end up pulling through. I think he has some serious internal problems, and he sways whenever he tries to stand up. But I don't believe in euthanizing animals, and I couldn't just leave him out in the cold to freeze to death (he has literally no body fat). He's a good eater, I just don't think it's enough in his case. Either way, he'll have a warm place and full stomach, to recover or pass on. This is him next to his brother, on his right.

Photobucket

Ick, tomorrow's back to work. :( I can imagine my boss isn't too happy that I've had to miss 6 out of 15 days so far. Gotta try to get my doctor to put me on medical leave, but since we're not sure when the surgery will be, it's a little early for them to excuse me from work. Maybe soon though. Haven't done much today, except have Marcus over and played some Wii. I did watch "Good Luck Chuck" last night. OMG, that movie is sooo funny. Why some people didn't like it is beyond me. Lack of a sense of humor I guess. I got a good laugh anyways. :)

No comments:

Songs


Counter