I spent the WHOLE day in the hospital today. Geeze, I had an apointment for 9:00am, but due to my doctor not following procedures, and then the hospital having a CT Scanner down, I didn't get out of there until 4:30. I had to fast since 9:00 last night, and I was beyond thirsty by the time I got out of there. They did give me 2 bottles of NASTY chalky stuff to drink but I nearly threw it back up three different times. :{ My ultrasound went pretty well...it was my third one since the end of November, and the CT scan was pretty cool. It reminded me of Space Mountain at Disneyland, for some reason. The stuff that they run through your IV, is weird. I started feeling hot everywhere, but it made me feel so relaxed. If the stuff they give you before surgery is anything like that, then surgery should be a breeze. The doctor did have a really hard time finding a vein in my arm, so he had to do what all the others do, and had to put the IV in my hand. My first IV ever, and it HURT! He ended up going into a valve the first time, so he had to pull it out (owwie) and then put it back in, in another vein. Then I had to sit around for three hours with the IV in my hand, until they could get me into the room. Anyways, I found the whole thing exciting. Is that weird?
How's this for a new fashion statement???



No comments:
Post a Comment