When I was younger...much younger and in 9th grade to be exact...I wanted to venture out and photograph nature. To me, that would have been the ultimate career. To be able to go out and capture the most mesmerizing images, that people would marvel at for some time. But I guess things just don't turn out the way you want them to....dreams disappear and reality appears.
I saw this posted on the forum today, and I actually have some of these pictures hanging up on my bedroom wall. I was in aww, to see such beautiful photos.
http://www.robertvavra.com/index.html
Such a gift of talent!
A window into my mind!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
February
(31)
- Madea said it best...
- What is your purpose in life?
- Long 3...(4?)... days
- Friends are like balloons
- Some pictures
- It's the weekend!
- "Who am I?" by SMV
- All I can say is....WOW!
- Ah jealousy...a splendid thing!
- It's times like these.....
- Who saw it???
- "Rain" by SMV
- Saying goodbye
- Technology...everything it's cracked up to be?
- Woot Woot!
- Lost Feelings
- Three wishes
- The Art of a Good Marriage
- How to tell if you have smelly feet
- GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING
- And then it is winter....
- I've been tagged!
- Cure for a woman's low self esteem
- Words to live by
- Could this be right? :)
- Just some thoughts
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- It's been 8 days already???
- Hallelujah!!!
- Just venting
- I amaze myself!
-
▼
February
(31)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment