A window into my mind!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cure for a woman's low self esteem

It's called make-up and a hair brush!!! I had the unpleasant experience of being caught in my natural state the other morning.
Screaming
Here's what happened...I had to take my brother to work at 8 in the morning. So I got up at 7, and by the time I got dressed and fed the horses, I barely had time to brush my hair. We left here at 7:45 and he got there a little early. No one is allowed to enter the stores until after 8, or security calls the police. So...we had to sit there until 8:05, to make sure that we bypassed 8. Not two minutes before I was going to leave, here comes security pulling up behind my car. I told Marcus to "get out of the car now". By the time he did, the guy was already approaching my car window. As soon as he saw Marcus, he said "Oh it's you, I didn't know who it was". But it was too late! He had already seen me at my worst.
Fainting
Yep, that was embarrassing! I literally looked like I just woke up. I always feel so self contious when I don't have my makeup on. It's amazing how much better something so simple can make you feel. I once saw this little video about this woman who started out as plain as plain could be. By the time she applied makeup and did her hair, you could hardly tell it was the same woman. So in honor of that woman's bravery, I will show you guys the difference of my before and after, and let you guys see what I'm talking about.
Photobucket
Photobucket
There it is people...mark this day on the calendar, or save this post to your computer because it won't happen again.


No comments:

Songs


Counter