I've been tagged by Michelle. Now I have to share 7 things that you may not know about me. I've thought long and hard, and I've come to realize that most people know ALOT about me. Lol.
1. I cuss more than anyone I've ever known, BUT I never cuss in public. I feel it's extremely disrespectful, and I won't subject others to it. I even get upset when I hear others cuss in a store.
2. I'm somewhat dyslexic. I have a really hard time when I try to remember the next letter after a certain alphebet. When I was little, I could say my alphabets backwards faster than I could frontwards. To this day, I can do them backwards without any thought whatsoever. So when I try to think of what comes after...say the letter "R"...I always want to say "Q" instead of "S".
3. I'm a HUGE reader. I've read 35 books since the middle of November (today's February 19th). I'm currently on my 36th, which I hope to have finished today.
4. I've always been jealous of men. They always seem to have good friendships with each other and they don't take things personal. If something happens today, it's forgotten tomorrow.
5. My hero is Tyler Perry. He is an awesome man, and I think he is the most insperational person, besides Darren Hayes.
6. I feel better hanging out with elderly people, than people my own age. I always have.
7. Two years ago, I was going through a hard time and I was talking to Mark about committing myself. Sure glad things worked out. :)
Ok, now I tag Rene. :P
A window into my mind!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
February
(31)
- Madea said it best...
- What is your purpose in life?
- Long 3...(4?)... days
- Friends are like balloons
- Some pictures
- It's the weekend!
- "Who am I?" by SMV
- All I can say is....WOW!
- Ah jealousy...a splendid thing!
- It's times like these.....
- Who saw it???
- "Rain" by SMV
- Saying goodbye
- Technology...everything it's cracked up to be?
- Woot Woot!
- Lost Feelings
- Three wishes
- The Art of a Good Marriage
- How to tell if you have smelly feet
- GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING
- And then it is winter....
- I've been tagged!
- Cure for a woman's low self esteem
- Words to live by
- Could this be right? :)
- Just some thoughts
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- It's been 8 days already???
- Hallelujah!!!
- Just venting
- I amaze myself!
-
▼
February
(31)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment