A window into my mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
February
(31)
- Madea said it best...
- What is your purpose in life?
- Long 3...(4?)... days
- Friends are like balloons
- Some pictures
- It's the weekend!
- "Who am I?" by SMV
- All I can say is....WOW!
- Ah jealousy...a splendid thing!
- It's times like these.....
- Who saw it???
- "Rain" by SMV
- Saying goodbye
- Technology...everything it's cracked up to be?
- Woot Woot!
- Lost Feelings
- Three wishes
- The Art of a Good Marriage
- How to tell if you have smelly feet
- GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING
- And then it is winter....
- I've been tagged!
- Cure for a woman's low self esteem
- Words to live by
- Could this be right? :)
- Just some thoughts
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- It's been 8 days already???
- Hallelujah!!!
- Just venting
- I amaze myself!
-
▼
February
(31)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



2 comments:
I always knew that you were the ring leader!!
Ring leader? HA! I still stand by my word...you, Bridget, were the ring leader. Even Peg thought so (nasty ol' B).
This is the truth...you were the leader, Crystal was the follower and I was the observer! End of discussion! :D
Post a Comment