Gotta make this quick and get it all out. I am soooooo mad at Mark right now! Long story short, he did drugs a few years before we met. He got into trouble, went to court but never finished his drug classes at that time. 12 years go by, and I happen to find a court website and it says that Mark has warrents out for his arrest, because he never finished those classes. We hire a lawyer (over $2,000) and Mark was told he had to start the classes all over again and complete them. When he finished them, he was supposed to send the letter of completion to his lawyer, and he would then go to the courts and furnish it to them so that all charges would be dropped. (12 years after he got into trouble!!!) Mark went to a total of 29 classes, well over $400, and was finished with them all in early December. I told him that he needed to send the letter to his lawyer, and he told me that the guy in charge of the drug classes, was going to do it. I've bugged him numberous times, to call his lawyer and make sure that he received the paperwork and that everything was finished for good now. But would he do it??? NOOOOOOO.....
Today, curiousity got the best of me, and I went back and looked at that court page. (Insert a "someone's gonna die" smiley face here). Mark now has a bench warrent reinstated because no one has furnished the court with the letter of completion. I am beyond pissed!!! Stupid lawyer, stupid drug class and STUPID MARK!!!! He deserves to get pulled over and arrested, just because he was stupid and wasn't responsible enough to take care of his own problems. Would it have hurt to make one simple tiny little phone call to make sure that everything was taken care of? Or what was still needed? UGHHHHHHH.............................................................not a good way to start out the weekend. I try to lead a very unstressful life, but it seems like everything is trying to work against me. :(
A window into my mind!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
February
(31)
- Madea said it best...
- What is your purpose in life?
- Long 3...(4?)... days
- Friends are like balloons
- Some pictures
- It's the weekend!
- "Who am I?" by SMV
- All I can say is....WOW!
- Ah jealousy...a splendid thing!
- It's times like these.....
- Who saw it???
- "Rain" by SMV
- Saying goodbye
- Technology...everything it's cracked up to be?
- Woot Woot!
- Lost Feelings
- Three wishes
- The Art of a Good Marriage
- How to tell if you have smelly feet
- GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING
- And then it is winter....
- I've been tagged!
- Cure for a woman's low self esteem
- Words to live by
- Could this be right? :)
- Just some thoughts
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- It's been 8 days already???
- Hallelujah!!!
- Just venting
- I amaze myself!
-
▼
February
(31)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment