I haven't felt like posting the past few days because I wasn't feeling very well on Saterday night or Sunday. Pian finally went away, and my upper jaw has been hurting since. The pain is up by the root canal, and is causing a slight headache. Need to go to the dentist again, to see what's going on. I guess I just feel like I'm beginning to fall apart...and I'm only 27!!! I'm starting to find white (not gray) hairs occasionally, and figure that the stress is trying to take it's toll. It's funny, I'll be fine for years, then all of a sudden something happens, and then everything happens. Why can't I just get something like once a year?
On a sadder note, my brother had to take Wicket to the vet's this morning. He stopped using the bathroom and hasn't been all that interested in food lately. So they are going to try the insulin treatment, as soon as they can get him to start eating again. I just pray that everything goes good, because Wicket is his pride and joy. I truly feel like his aunt, because he has been apart of this family for the past 8 years. I don't know what any of us would do without him. So please say a little prayer that things go good with him and that he'll be home before we know it. Here's the guy we love so much....
No comments:
Post a Comment