A window into my mind!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who saw it???

Last night we had an eclipse. I used to think they were rare...but apparently it's just the type that's rare? This is the second night eclipse I have seen since the end of August. But I got better pictures of the one last night, than the one before. :)

The way the moon shadowed over, then revealed itself was weird. But very interesting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't know what's up with either this blog or photobucket, but my pictures never seem to come out right. At first, they were all supposed to be small, then some refused, so I had to try to make them all big. As you can see, it didn't work either, so I had to go half and half. :( Oh well, BUT I love that camera! We spent about $800 for it, and it has been worth every penny. It has a wonderful zoom. Maybe I'll post some nature shots we've taken with it, when I have some time.

No comments:

Songs


Counter