A window into my mind!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hallelujah!!!

Just talked to my doctor's office. :) Sounds like they are finally on their game...maybe the SuperBowl rubbed off on them. My results are in, they have contacted the insurance company and now we are waiting to hear back, to see who I'll be assigned to now (in Loma Linda). Sounds like things are going to start happening pretty fast now. I'm eager, anxious and scared all at the same time.

Was I the only one who didn't watch the Super Bowl yesterday? I still don't know who won, or even who was playing for that matter. I am not a big fan of sports, although I have recently found out that I love watching the Winter Olympics (Snowboarding is awesome!). It's a good thing I wasn't all into the game because we had BAD winds here yesterday (some 60 miles per hour) and we kept losing electricity. I bet a lot of people were feeling a whole lot of anger. Not me, I sat in the house and watched movies all day. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon. :)

No comments:

Songs


Counter