VIRGO - "The Perfectionist"
Dominant in relationships...Yes! This is me!!! I keep trying to remind myself that Mark is supposed to wear the pants in the family. Damn...after nearly 9 years, he hasn't trained me all that well. :P
Conservative...Possibly. While I do believe that change is good and often times required...I believe the ways of the old, might have been better for the most part.
Always wants the last word...Bingo!!! Why can't people (especially Mark) realize that I'm always right!?! I know, I know...people only learn from their mistakes, but geeze, how many times do ya gotta learn??? :D
Argumentative...Nope, auh auh, not me!!!.............Alright already!!! I admit it. If I think that I am right, I will argue until my face turns blue.
Worries...Fits me to a T. I try and try, to follow my Gigi's way of life. She doesn't worry about ANYTHING! But try as I might, I still fall short. I'm a big ol' worry wart!
Very smart...I didn't get offered a scholarship for nothing! I believe this one goes hand in hand with "always wants to have the last word" and "argumentative". See! There's a reason why I'm those things! It's because I'm a smarty pants! I have "straight A" report cards to prove it!
Dislikes noise and chaos...Well I have no idea where this one came from. I love noise and chaos! If my car is too quiet, I bump my music. I also love going out to the local club and enjoying the music, or to the movies, to be up close and personal with the effects.
Eager...Hmmm...am I eager? I guess if I know something special is coming my way. Other than that, I like to take one day at a time.
Hardworking...Yes, yes, yes...this is one of my downfalls. I always go to work (unless I am positively not capable) and do my job! I didn't get perfect attentance in school for 6 years straight for nothing. I do my best at everything I try. If only, I could keep some of that "Hardworking" at home and do all the things that need to be done. :(
Loyal...One of my better qualities. I try really hard to be there for those I care about, and I would do anything in my power to help someone in need. I can keep secrets with the best of them, and I defend my own.
Beautiful...You know...I'm short and fat...yet I still get hit on by guys. That must be saying alot about my face.
Easy to talk to...Too much so. I hear way too many things that I don't wanna hear.
Hard to please...Not so! I am very easily pleased! Unless it's in a relationship, then yes, I am hard to please. I expect a lot out of someone who I share my life with.
Harsh...I've been told that I can be, although I don't purposely set out to be so.
Practical and very fussy...I like things done a certain way. Is that so wrong???
Pessimistic...Well............I have spent a good part of my life being so. But I really try hard to see the glass half full now days. Well, I take that back! What's up with that metaphor anyways? It has a very easy answer...if you fill an empty glass only half way, then it's half full. If it was full to begin with, and you drink half of it, it's half empty. Does seeing it as half empty, really make you a pessimist?



No comments:
Post a Comment