A window into my mind!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hmmm bad luck???

Didn't get on yesterday to post. Taz was sick on Thursday, with diarrhea, vomitting and lots of sleeping. Decided to stay home with him yesterday and really monitor his eating and sleeping. He was wonderful, had a healthy appetite and everything. Then I noticed early this morning on a 4 am feeding, that he wasn't hungry. He also got the diarrhea back, but this time it's a dark green color. He's not too hungry yet today either. So now, I'm starting him on Pedilyte to combat the dehydration. He's up and playing, so that's a good sign. I just hope that he starts having normal bowell movements, he's such a sweet little guy, not like all the other kittens back there that take off running when they see you.

Anyways, it's not like I haven't bottle fed baby kittens before. About 6 years ago, we saved 3 babies by bottlefeeding them and then weaning them. We still have them! But for some reason, I'm having really bad luck with these baby cats. It's not fair!!!

No comments:

Songs


Counter