A window into my mind!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a day...

Well, sadly, Big Red passed away yesterday afternoon. My brother and I kept going out to check on him and he kept hanging on. I went down town for about 30 minutes and when I came home, my mom told me the bad news. She's the one who ended up finding him, and she was the closest to him out of all of us.

Trouble...I mean...Taz, is doing really good (knocking on wood). He's getting big, and we keep calling him a big ole' tubby. He keeps eating to the point where he looks pregnant, but he's alive and that's what counts. He holds his potty most of the time, until we're able to take him to the potty box (still doesn't know he's supposed to walk to it), and he's running all around the house. Very very playful, tries to eat our ears, fingers and toes. And he'll attack our clothing and shoes. He's a little motorboat, but he still naps pretty good. :) His potty still isn't solid, but it is firmer than it was, and he urinates regularly, so I know he's got plenty of liquids in him. I hope to start him on dry kitty food on Monday, but we'll take it slow.

Went and saw Indiana Jones today. It was really good, although I don't think it touches the old ones. But hey, Harrison's in his 60's? now, so can't expect too much. He's still looking good and plenty active enough. :) That's about it, except I also went to the doctor's today because I think I'm getting bronchitis. Now I'm on antibiotics. :( Hope you all have a good weekend....

No comments:

Songs


Counter