A window into my mind!

Friday, May 30, 2008

I've got a stalker!

I officially know how it feels to be an A-lister celebrity. And boy do I feel sorry for them! Not only do they have to deal with the paparazzi, but they get stalkers who watch their every move, follow them, and basically live in their shadow.

Don't let this face fool you...
Photobucket
He's as dangerous as any of those crazy stalkers running after celebs! I was in the bathroom yesterday, and all of a sudden I saw that someone started sneaking around trying to see if I had a security system...
Photobucket
When he saw that it was safe, he attempted to open my door...
Photobucket
Fortunately for me, the door was locked and out of desperation, he wildly reached out for any way of getting in...
Photobucket
After that was unsuccessful, I caught him peeking in to make sure that I was still home...
Photobucket
After about 5 minutes of unsuccessful break-in attempts, he decided to leave, waiting around the corner for another chance to get to me.
Laugh

****Taz was already trying to get in, so I left the bathroom to get the camera and returned to the bathroom. So no people, I did not have the camera in there with me to begin with!!! Get your minds out of the gutter.
Tongue Out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats cute. i used to have a stalker too she would try to get into the bath with me and then would attack me while i was sleeping.

Songs


Counter