A window into my mind!
Monday, May 12, 2008
NO! NO! NO!
My surgery has been postponed. My cough got worse on Saterday and I was dying yesterday. It was horrible. I prayed so hard that the cough would go away by today but NOOOO...I woke up hacking all over the place. We got up at 6, left the house at 7, and drove two hours to the hospital. I had a bad feeling, so instead of going to Admitting, I went to my doctor's and told them about the cough. He said nope, can't operate when I have a productive cough. So as of now, it's reschedualed for the 23rd. I was sooooooo hyped up to get it done and over with. I really regret not doing it on the 2nd. It sucks finding out the day BEFORE the fact. But I guess it's for my safety. So that's the latest......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
May
(54)
- Not much, but thought I'd drop by...
- The A-Z of friendship...
- I've got a stalker!
- He's home!!!
- Gas is crazy!!!
- "Wake up call"
- Keeping my big mouth shut!
- The clone wars
- The Answer Lady, Oh My God!
- For those who take life too seriously...
- Clouds are gone, but it's still raining!
- Death of the Pillsbury Doughboy
- What a day...
- Poor guy
- Emergency Kits
- Today is...
- Patriotic churches?
- Update
- Second best....
- Yesterday was a very bad day!
- Intentional cheating is still cheating!
- Awww.....relief!
- Hmmm bad luck???
- As promised
- Oh yeah....
- He's here to stay!
- Thou shalt not say "No"!
- Well today was supposed to be the day...
- I hope you win!
- And there's more
- NO! NO! NO!
- Something you never want to see...
- Ever feel like this???
- Beautiful!
- My body is working against me!!!
- Yesterday was a bad day.
- Am I a target???
- I've said it before
- Pretty neat
- Today was a good day
- How true this is....
- Pictures of us
- Less than a week away...
- New meaning of having a fishy face...
- Oh...what the hell...
- Banging head on wall.......HARD!
- Whew
- I'm stressed!!!
- "Love Lives" by S.M.V.
- And they keep on coming
- Whoa
- "I Wish" by S.M.V.
- Marilyn said it best...
- I think we've all been here before
-
▼
May
(54)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment