I know that my surgery is only what 10 days away? I just found out that my mom and brother have bronchitis, and I've been having REALLY bad allergies and am getting congested (I pray it's not bronchitis). I am supposed to have pre-op on Wednesday, but I found out yesterday that because I am having two surgeons in with me, that I have to have a consultation with the other surgeon as well. WHAT?!? They couldn't spring this on me sometime in the past 6 months that I've been waiting to have the surgery??? Then to find out, I'm supposed to have my gallbladder removed too, and they have nothing showing that I have anything wrong with it. The CT Scan came back showing nothing abnormal, and if it wasn't for the 3 ultra sounds I've had done, there would be no proof. So now, I have to go to my doctor's office (which I still hate) and request the ultrasounds, so that I can fax them to the surgeon's office. Then I have pre-op on wednesday, and I wanted to see the other surgeon that day too, so that I didn't have to make two different trips down there (2 hour drive), and wouldn't you know it? She's going on vacation on Wednesday. So now, she's trying to get my pre-op switched to Monday, so that I can see both of them in the same day. Today's Friday...they're giving me lots of notice here. So I don't know if my surgeon will be able to squeeze me in on Monday or not. Then I find out that they may have to extend the incision some. What???
To top it all off, I have to have the farrier come out to trim the horses before I have surgery, I gotta get over to Victorville to buy another bale of hay, I'm still caring for my dog which has recently decided that he doesn't want to stand up on his own anymore, and my cat is belimic. He'll gorge himself until he throws up, then wants to eat more. I'm getting tired of cleaning up puke all over the house. Oh and I have a dentist appointment next Friday, and an appointment Sunday to pick up some pictures, so basically next week is full. Today, my mom is trying to talk me into going to all these places with her, and I know that my family is going to want to go and see "Iron Man", so I've got to schedule that in too. And I feel like I'm going to forget something. I just want to grab a book and hide away from the world. I just don't know!!!!!!! But I am definately ready for my surgery to come and get over with, so that I can rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment