Went in yesterday to get my EKG done, a doctor's phsyical ok-ing sugery and my chest x-rays. Seems like everything is moving forward like it should be, but I have to say, I HATE our local hospital. It took me over two hours to have two chest x-rays done (which didn't even last 10 minutes). No wonder so many people die there. I'd rather be rushed down to Burbank, where they take you in almost immediately, even if it isn't life threatening. Crazy that a hospital that sees literally thousands of people can work that fast, yet one that sees a couple hundred TOPS, takes hours to see you. I remember when I was 6 years old, early one morning I got such a bad ear ache, I thought I was going to die. My mom and grandmother took me to the ER and it took 4 hours for me to be seen. We didn't have more than 2 people in front of us and I know that they didn't have any emergencies because we were sitting where they would have been hauled in. It was horrible. And people wonder why I chose my hospital of choice to be 30 minutes away.
Ok, anyways....I called the surgeon's assistant back since she never did call me, and I asked her what else I'd need. She said that I DIDN'T need my primary physician's ok, OR an EKG done. I told her that my doctor thought it best since I have a heart murmur, and her response was "That makes sense". God help me from the stupid people of this world. I'm seriously beginning to question whether or not all doctor's (and doctor's helpers) are retarded. It's really hard to put your faith into someone who literally holds your life in their hands, when you seem to have more common sense than they do. I did find out that my lungs osund fine, although I am still congested and I've been trying to cough up phlem, which has given me a sore throat. Please let it be gone by the day I have to have surgery!
I guess that's all the update that I have right now on the surgery.
A window into my mind!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
May
(54)
- Not much, but thought I'd drop by...
- The A-Z of friendship...
- I've got a stalker!
- He's home!!!
- Gas is crazy!!!
- "Wake up call"
- Keeping my big mouth shut!
- The clone wars
- The Answer Lady, Oh My God!
- For those who take life too seriously...
- Clouds are gone, but it's still raining!
- Death of the Pillsbury Doughboy
- What a day...
- Poor guy
- Emergency Kits
- Today is...
- Patriotic churches?
- Update
- Second best....
- Yesterday was a very bad day!
- Intentional cheating is still cheating!
- Awww.....relief!
- Hmmm bad luck???
- As promised
- Oh yeah....
- He's here to stay!
- Thou shalt not say "No"!
- Well today was supposed to be the day...
- I hope you win!
- And there's more
- NO! NO! NO!
- Something you never want to see...
- Ever feel like this???
- Beautiful!
- My body is working against me!!!
- Yesterday was a bad day.
- Am I a target???
- I've said it before
- Pretty neat
- Today was a good day
- How true this is....
- Pictures of us
- Less than a week away...
- New meaning of having a fishy face...
- Oh...what the hell...
- Banging head on wall.......HARD!
- Whew
- I'm stressed!!!
- "Love Lives" by S.M.V.
- And they keep on coming
- Whoa
- "I Wish" by S.M.V.
- Marilyn said it best...
- I think we've all been here before
-
▼
May
(54)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment