A window into my mind!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Today is...
Freakin freezing!!! We were HOT a couple of days ago...and today, I'm getting ready to go put on a sweatshirt. Dark clouds everywhere, with some rain off and on. It says that it's 61 degrees outside..........that's a lot colder than the 90's or 100's we had on Monday. Geeze! It's almost June in the desert people!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(306)
-
▼
May
(54)
- Not much, but thought I'd drop by...
- The A-Z of friendship...
- I've got a stalker!
- He's home!!!
- Gas is crazy!!!
- "Wake up call"
- Keeping my big mouth shut!
- The clone wars
- The Answer Lady, Oh My God!
- For those who take life too seriously...
- Clouds are gone, but it's still raining!
- Death of the Pillsbury Doughboy
- What a day...
- Poor guy
- Emergency Kits
- Today is...
- Patriotic churches?
- Update
- Second best....
- Yesterday was a very bad day!
- Intentional cheating is still cheating!
- Awww.....relief!
- Hmmm bad luck???
- As promised
- Oh yeah....
- He's here to stay!
- Thou shalt not say "No"!
- Well today was supposed to be the day...
- I hope you win!
- And there's more
- NO! NO! NO!
- Something you never want to see...
- Ever feel like this???
- Beautiful!
- My body is working against me!!!
- Yesterday was a bad day.
- Am I a target???
- I've said it before
- Pretty neat
- Today was a good day
- How true this is....
- Pictures of us
- Less than a week away...
- New meaning of having a fishy face...
- Oh...what the hell...
- Banging head on wall.......HARD!
- Whew
- I'm stressed!!!
- "Love Lives" by S.M.V.
- And they keep on coming
- Whoa
- "I Wish" by S.M.V.
- Marilyn said it best...
- I think we've all been here before
-
▼
May
(54)
Other awesome blogs!
Interesting websites...
- http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
- http://www.cafepress.com/two
- http://www.helium.com/users/327161
- http://www.irisjohansen.com
- http://www.lilbeginnings.com
- http://www.reciprezaar.com
- http://www.sagebrushminis.com
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- http://www.zulutattoo.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment