A window into my mind!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The 80's ruled!!!

I remember having several conversations with my friends over the years, about our favorite 80's cartoons. You know, I spent hours apon hours watching cartoons when I was little, there were just so many of them. Of course I had my favorites though, and surprisingly, no one seems to remember any of those ones. So I thought it would be fun to reminisce on the good ol' days. :) So theses were some of my favorites...

The Paw Paw Bears
Shirt Tales
The Biskitts
The Wuzzles
The Littles
Rainbow Brite
My Little Pony
The Care Bears
The Get Along Gang
Strawberry Shortcake
The Muppet Babies
Inspector Gadget
Scooby Doo, where are you?
He-Man/She-Ra
The Poppals
The Racoons
The Adventures of Teddy Ruxbin
The Pound Puppies
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Berenstein Bears
Charlie Brown
Garfield
Heathcliff
Dennis the Menace
The Adventures of Johnny Quest
Gummy Bears
The Flintstones (I think these were older?)
The Jetsons
Fluppy Dogs
Ghostbusters
Glo Friends
The Snorks
The Smurfs
Ritchie Rich
Thundercats
Voltron
Transformers
Beetlejuice
The Potato Head Kids
Yogi Bear and Friends
Duck Tails (closer to the 90's)

I'm sure that there are many, many more...but these are the ones that when I think about them, I can picture a time or place where I watched them. It brings back great memories, and I recently found some of these on YouTube, so I can go back and relive some of my childhood.

1 comment:

tommie said...

YES I DO I HAD JUST WEN THREW MY OLD TOYS I HAD WHEN I WAS A KID AND I HAD 2 CABAGE PATCH KIDS, A WUZZLE THE HIPPO ONE, A POPPLE WHITE WITH A YELLOW BELLY, THREE POUND PUPPIES, THREE OF THE SHIRT TALES CARACTORS SOME MCDONALD HAPPY MEAL TOYS OF THE BARENSTIEN BEARS. I TOTALLY FORGOT I HAD THESE. AND THEY SHOW ALOT OF THE SHOWS THAT WERE ON THE END OF THE LIST ON CARTOON NETWORK.


The Paw Paw Bears NO
Shirt Tales YES
The Biskitts NO
The Wuzzles YES
The Littles YES
Rainbow Brite YES
My Little Pony YES
The Care Bears YES
Strawberry Shortcake YES
The Muppet Babies YES
Inspector Gadget YES
Scooby Doo, where are you? YES
He-Man/She-Ra HELL YES
The Poppals YES
The Racoons YES
The Adventures of Teddy Ruxbin YES
The Pound Puppies YES
Alvin and the Chipmunks YES
Berenstein Bears YES
Charlie Brown YES
Garfield YES
Heathcliff YES
Dennis the Menace YES
The Adventures of Johnny Quest YES
Gummy Bears YES I DONT THINK ANYONE REALIZES THAT THE CARTOON CAME FIRST, I THINK

The Flintstones (I think these were older?) YES
The Jetsons YES
Fluppy Dogs NO
Ghostbusters YES
Glo Friends YES
The Snorks YES
The Smurfs YES
Ritchie Rich YES
Thundercats SNARF YES
Voltron YES
Transformers YES
Beetlejuice YES
The Potato Head Kids LOLYES
Yogi Bear and Friends YES
Duck Tails (closer to the 90's) AND DARKWING DUCK TOO

YOU FORGOT JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS AND THE GARBAGE PAIL KIDS OH WAIT I THINK THAT WAS A MOVIE HOLY SHIT I FORGOT THEY MADE THAT MOVIE.

Blog Archive

Songs


Counter