A window into my mind!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Turned out a lot better!

Well we decided at the last minute not to go to Idol Spurs for my mom's birthday. We showed her the menu (via online) and she wasn't interested. She's not a meat eater, and this place is famous for their outrageously priced steak dinners. So she wanted to go to this mexican restaurant, Hacienda Calima, and get their nachos. It was a nice dinner, then we came home, made mixed drinks and played video games the rest of the night. That's my 3rd time drinking this year...man, I must be forming a habit. :) I made some strawberry daquiries, and who knows what the other thing was...a mixture of strawberries, bananas, lemon margarita mix, daquirie mix, ice, and rum. It was pretty good, with a bit of a tang to it. Yummy!

My cake turned out a lot better looking than the other one, although it wasn't quite as yummy. I'm trying to upload the pics onto the computer, but the computers being dumb and not doing anything I want it to today. Maybe tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Bridgizzal said...

lol well as to my last comment made.. Im glad you chose to go somewhere else.. :-) lol... I cant believe your becoming an alchy.. better calm down on those drinks.. lol

Blog Archive

Songs


Counter